LOGITECH TRACKMAN WHEEL OPTICAL SILVER. LOGITECH TRACKMAN WH
LOGITECH TRACKMAN WHEEL OPTICAL SILVER. TRAINING WHEELS MOTORCYCLE SCHOOL.
Logitech Trackman Wheel Optical Silver
- Logitech International S.A. (, ), headquartered in Romanel-sur-Morges, Switzerland, is the holding company for Logitech Group, a Swiss peripheral-device maker. Logitech makes peripheral devices for PCs, including keyboards, mice, game controllers and webcams.
- A person employed in laying and maintaining railroad track
- An athlete in track events
- A worker employed to maintain or inspect railroad tracks.
- ocular: of or relating to or resembling the eye; "ocular muscles"; "an ocular organ"; "ocular diseases"; "the optic (or optical) axis of the eye"; "an ocular spot is a pigmented organ or part believed to be sensitive to light"
- Constructed to assist sight
- Of or relating to sight, esp. in relation to the physical action of light
- ocular: relating to or using sight; "ocular inspection"; "an optical illusion"; "visual powers"; "visual navigation"
- Devised on the principles of optics
- of or relating to or involving light or optics; "optical supplies"
- Coat or plate with silver
- (esp. of the moon) Give a silvery appearance to
- Provide (mirror glass) with a backing of a silver-colored material in order to make it reflective
- a soft white precious univalent metallic element having the highest electrical and thermal conductivity of any metal; occurs in argentite and in free form; used in coins and jewelry and tableware and photography
- made from or largely consisting of silver; "silver bracelets"
- a simple machine consisting of a circular frame with spokes (or a solid disc) that can rotate on a shaft or axle (as in vehicles or other machines)
- A circular object that revolves on an axle and is fixed below a vehicle or other object to enable it to move easily over the ground
- A circular object that revolves on an axle and forms part of a machine
- Used in reference to the cycle of a specified condition or set of events
- change directions as if revolving on a pivot; "They wheeled their horses around and left"
Logitech, Inc Products - Trackball, Right/Left Hand, Customizable Buttons, Red/Silver - Sold as 1 EA
High-precision trackball features a comfortable thumb-controlled design that is ideal for extended right-handed or left-handed use. Large trackball improves control while reducing hand and wrist motion. Fingertip control allows fast, accurate cursor movement. Marble optical technology delivers smooth, ultra-precise tracking. Customize buttons with included MouseWare software. WebWheel software optimizes Web browsing. PC and Mac compatible Trackman Wheel includes a USB to PS/2 adapter.
Sold as 1 EA
Manufacturer: Logitech, Inc
Total percentage of recycled content: 0
Post Consumer Waste: 0
Country of origin: CN
Logitech går iPad-amok
Logitech inviterede til pressemode i Teaterk?lderen i Kobenhavn. Her kunne de pr?sentere os for deres helt store satsning: iPad-tilbehor - bade docks, hojttalere og ikke mindst forskellige tastaturer til den tablet-toneangivende sag.
MacBook negro y ratón Logitech
Junto con el MacBook, el raton Logitech laser por bluetooth, asi me ahorro por fin los cablecillos :-D
logitech trackman wheel optical silver
Comfortable ambidextrous trackball. Fingertip control with advanced optical sensor for exceptionally smooth tracking. Sleek ambidextrous design that fits either hand comfortably. Large trackball that improves control while reducing hand and wrist motion. Optical technology provides precision and accuracy, free of ball cleaning and unsurpassed reliability. Customizable buttons for easy access to key tasks. Windows 98, 2000, Me, XP, Vista certified and Mac OS 8.6 or later. USB and PS/2 connectivity. Manufacturer's three-year warranty.
Logitech's Optical Marble mouse gives you the familiarity of a mouse with the convenience of trackball navigation. Designed for comfort in either hand, this space-saving, four-button trackball boasts Logitech's innovative optical tracking system to deliver superior precision and smooth motion with virtually no maintenance or cleaning required. You get two ways to scroll: click two small buttons for page up and page down, or click one of two large buttons and use the ball for auto scrolling. The trackball gives you precise fingertip control, and the included WebWheel software enhances your Internet browsing. Two AA batteries (supplied) keep the Marble mouse racing for about three months.
fifth wheel camper for sale
complete bmx wheels
hot wheels cases
silver cross pram wheels
white saleen wheels
performance machine custom wheels
cheap hot wheels cars
pickup truck wheels